Self-managing commercial rental properties can be time-consuming and stressful. You have vacancies to fill, maintenance tasks to complete, laws to pay attention to, and sometimes challenging tenants to deal with. In the meantime, other things in life are going by the wayside and you long for the day you’ll be able to find a balance.
Your commercial investment should be working for you... not the other way around.
Since you can’t quit your day job, but like the added income and investment of your commercial properties, a management company can free-up space in your day (or night!).
Hignell Property Management can help you with:
- Personalized Service – We personally meet with every owner to evaluate what their goals are and develop a specific strategy to deliver results
- Rate Analysis - We regularly analyze the market and will find rental rates that will help you gain the best return on your property
- Lease Administration – Our Lease Agreements are fully compliant with all California Real Estate and Civil codes as well as all Landlord/Tenant laws to protect your investment
- Accounting - We will handle all of your accounting needs for your property. Services include billing, statements, collection of rent and/or utilities of payments and statements online. We use advanced software and make it easy for you and your tenant
- Tenant screening - Having the right tenant in your property is critical. We carefully screen the potential tenants and look for rent history, evictions, credit score, and income, along with other components to fully screen the applicant
- Building Maintenance - We will help your property operate efficiently with quality and low cost, 24 hours 7 days a week
- Marketing - We use the latest marketing strategies to ensure your property is seen and your retention rate is high
- Vendor/Contractor Negotiations - We use licensed and reputable vendors to ensure your property runs smoothly
If you have one or commercial properties to manage and you're feeling hesitant to trust someone else or overwhelmed because you just don’t have the time and expertise to manage them well, Hignell Property Management is a trustworthy company that can offer both you and your tenants the highest standards of excellence and service.
Let us take on the headaches and time associated with:
- Screening prospective tenants
- Writing leases
- Collecting rent
- Advertising your property
- Inspecting your property
- Landlord and tenant laws
- Accounting and reports
- Tenant complaints and conflict
If you have one or multiple commercial properties to manage and you’re feeling overwhelmed or just don’t have the time and expertise to manage them well, hiring a full-service property management company like Hignell Property Management can offer both you and your tenants the highest standards of excellence and service.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing the details are handled, satisfied tenants who are well cared for, and the option of a one-stop-shop for maintenance and repairs on your commercial rental property.
- You will only pay for results
- You will have a 24-hour maintenance hotline (staffed by local employees from our office)
- You will partner with a company that thinks like an investor
- You will have both property managers and maintenance experts on your team