Residential property management is more than just buying and maintaining a property. It’s trusting a company to manage one of life's biggest investments – a house. Often, a house that you once called home.
We'll manage your property as if it was our own
You may be hesitant to rent out your single family home because you’re afraid of what could go wrong. What if you get a bad resident and have to go through the eviction process? What if you're interrupted with maintenance emergencies in the middle of the night? What if the whole management process just takes up too much of your precious time?
We understand your investment should be part of your passive income instead of your active income. It should contribute to your lifestyle, not take away from you doing life with those most important to you.
Sure, there will always be something that needs to be done, but you can’t do it all. Eventually the tasks and time they take will become a burden instead of a benefit. You’ll end up stressed out, your free-time will be sucked away, and you’ll be uninterested instead of invested. But that’s just what could happen…
Hignell Property Management can help you with:
- Personalized Service – We personally meet with every owner to evaluate what their goals are and develop a specific strategy to deliver results
- Rate Analysis - We regularly analyze the market and will find rental rates that will help you gain the best return on your property
- Lease Administration – Our Lease Agreements are fully compliant with all California Real Estate and Civil codes as well as all Landlord/Tenant laws to protect your investment
- Accounting - We will handle all of your accounting needs for your property. Services include billing, statements, collection of rent and/or utilities of payments and statements online. We use advanced software and make it easy for you and your renter
- Tenant screening - Having the right renter in your property is critical. We carefully screen the potential tenants and look for rent history, evictions, credit score, and income, along with other components to fully screen the applicant
- Building Maintenance - We will help your property operate efficiently with quality and low cost, 24 hours 7 days a week
- Marketing - We use the latest marketing strategies to ensure your property is seen and your retention rate is high
- Vendor/Contractor Negotiations - We use licensed and reputable vendors to ensure your property runs smoothly
If you have one or multiple single family homes to manage and you're feeling hesitant to trust someone else or overwhelmed because you just don’t have the time and expertise to manage them well, Hignell Property Management is a trustworthy company that can offer both you and your residents the highest standards of excellence and service.
Let us take on the headaches and time associated with:
- Scheduling showings
- Screening prospective tenants
- Writing leases
- Collecting rent
- Advertising your property
- Inspecting your property
- Landlord and tenant laws
- Accounting and reports
- Tenant complaints and conflict
Our priority is for you to have peace of mind knowing the details are handled, satisfied residents who are well cared for, and the option of a one-stop-shop for maintenance and repairs on your rental property.
- You will only pay for results
- You will never pay additional lease-up fees for re-rerent or turnovers
- You will have a 24-hour maintenance hotline (staffed by local employees from our office)
- You will partner with a company that thinks like an investor
- You will have both property managers and maintenance experts on your team