At Hignell Property Management, we're investor-centered and have your best interest in mind. We manage your property the same way we’d manage our own – we care about saving on expenses, increasing the bottom line, getting good renters and positive results.
We understand both sides because we’re investors too
Whether your investment is a 200-unit property with a clubhouse or a 6-unit property in college town, we feel the pain and uncertainty that comes in any situation. We can handle your investment because we are large, experienced, and our priority is on doing what we say we’re going to do.
We’ll tell you when your rental is under market, or what rehab jobs will earn you the best ROI. Don’t just think of us as managers, think of us as partners. We have our finger on the pulse of the local market and are always willing to share our recommendations with you.
Hignell Property Management can help you with:
- Personalized Service – We personally meet with every owner to evaluate what their goals are and develop a specific strategy to deliver results
- Rate Analysis - We regularly analyze the market and will find rental rates that will help you gain the best return on your property
- Lease Administration – Our Lease Agreements are fully compliant with all California Real Estate and Civil codes as well as all Landlord/Tenant laws to protect your investment
- Accounting - We will handle all of your accounting needs for your property. Services include billing, statements, collection of rent and/or utilities payments and online statements. We use advanced software and make it easy for you and your renter
- Tenant screening - Having the right renter in your property is critical. We carefully screen the potential tenants and look for rent history, evictions, credit score, and income, along with other components to fully screen the applicant
- Building Maintenance - We will help your property operate efficiently with quality and low cost, 24 hours 7 days a week
- Marketing - We use the latest marketing strategies to ensure your property is seen and your retention rate is high
- Vendor/Contractor Negotiations - We use licensed and reputable vendors to ensure your property runs smoothly
Let us take on the headaches and time associated with:
- Scheduling showings
- Screening prospective tenants
- Writing leases
- Collecting rent
- Advertising your property
- Inspecting your property
- Landlord and tenant laws
- Accounting and reports
- Tenant complaints and conflict
Our priority is for you to have peace of mind knowing the details are handled, satisfied residents who are well cared for, and the option of a one-stop-shop for maintenance and repairs on your rental property.
- You will only pay for results
- You will never pay additional lease-up fees for re-rent or turnovers
- You will have a 24-hour maintenance hotline (staffed by local employees)
- You will partner with a company that thinks like an investor
- You will have both property managers and maintenance experts on your team
Learn more about how we’ll manage your multi-family rental property and make your life easier.